Thursday, December 31, 2009

Expect The Unexpected

This post has no real direction but just how unexpected life is at times. A few weeks ago a dear friend had borrowed a shirt of Hallie's. Hallie was wearing the same shirt to school the following day so I called & Tim stopped by to pick it up. Unfortunately this dear family was under the weather and just hung it outside. I'm washing clothes & grab the sack with the shirt. I notice what I think is yellow tissue paper and think well how sweet but she didn't have to wrap it just to send it back. Then I unwrap it to find pee & poop!! I always love to use pictures to demonstrate my stories but I think you can use your imagination ;-) Talk about the unexpected!
After I screamed I started to laugh hysterically. You see it was pouring rain and since they were sick; they couldn't make the trip to throw the puppy's pad in the trash can so they hung it outside. Poor Tim unknowingly grabbed the wrong bag!
Now if that was not enough of a shock the next day as I come home for lunch; I walk in the kitchen and let out a blood curdling scream because I see this on my kitchen ceiling....

 
Yes it's a tongue! A fake one of course but still!

Hallie had won a set of slimy creepy parts and decided it would be fun to throw this one on the ceiling before she left for school.  Wasn't that sweet of her?! It's probably always a good idea to be prepared for the unexpected but as a parent it's a requirement!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, what made this even more funny was the fact that the friend's hubby never told her about Tim grabbing Spencer's bag so as she is reading this she says...she did get the shirt, right???? Oh honey, that is hilarious! Bless your heart!

    ReplyDelete