Thursday, December 17, 2009

"Be still and know that I am God"

Do life's troubles have you down?
Never take the time to smell the flowers?
For months I have had trouble sleeping it seems that no matter how tired I am when my head touches the pillow all my worries start rushing through my mind and I just can't go to sleep. I have been so frustrated by this not to mention exhausted!
As I lay there the other night with my mind racing from one problem to the next, I thought why can't my mind just take a break and give me some peace. It was then that this verse came to mind,  Psalm 46:10 "Be still and know that I am God" I get so caught up in what can I do, what can I say, what can I, I, I.......when I should slow down, turn it over to him and most of all trust him. Oh how I do love this scripture
Psalm 46:10 "Be still and know that I am God"

No comments:

Post a Comment