Sunday, May 16, 2010

What's your attitude?

The Kingdom Kidz gang-I promise they made a joyful noise even though they look so serious!

I have a ton of post to finish but I put those on hold for this one. This morning the Kingdom Kidz performed a song for our morning service. They did such a great job and the words really hit home.

Here's a verse from the song
"Are you grumbly hateful or humbly grateful?  What's your attitude?  Do you grumble and groan or let it be known that you're grateful for all God's done for you?" 

This song has been around for years but the message was true then and will always be true. I have said this before but I often get caught up in what is wrong instead of what's right and I love when God reminds me to be grateful and when he uses precious children to do it!

Speaking of grateful....I am so GRATEFUL Hallie has friends like Isabella & Claudia who are beautiful INSIDE & out

No comments:

Post a Comment