Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Favorites for the Moment :-)

One of my favorite blogs Kelly's Korner is doing Show Us Your Life-Beauty Tips and Favorite Products- and since I've never linked to anything I thought I would give it a try :-)
I have a confession to make.... I am a girly girl! I love makeup, jewelry, fashion. I just love being a girl. I am an advertiser's dream and have a cabinet full of beauty products but these are some of my favorites at the moment.
 M.A.C. lipstick I am addicted to this lipstick! I love it's vanilla smell and they are constantly 
debuting new shades. Most all my favorite shades are frost....what can I say-I am a child of the 80's :-)
 
I have naturally curly hair but lately I have been wearing it straight & I love Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus it even gives my fine hair volume
 

Thanks to a wonderful blog post I now have a new favorite that I spray on just the roots to give that wonderful "poof"
 

I also love Tigi Bed Head  Hair Stick I've tried lots of waxes but hands down this is my favorite it smooths your hair and any frizz
 
A final holding spray I love no matter if my hair is curly or straight is Kenra 25 spray

Those are a few of my faves at the moment.  I have really enjoyed looking at everyone else's favorites and have a few new products that I am going to give a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment