Sunday, January 10, 2010

Snow Day....barely

Alabama has been experiencing record breaking cold temperatures ranging in the the teens with wind chills down to 0. To sum it up in one word brrrrrr. We are just not used to this kind of weather for extended periods of time currently starting its second week.
On the bright side, last Friday school was cancelled due to a forecast of snow. It started snowing Thursday night and was still on the ground Friday morning. Hunter and Hallie were so excited!  It wasn't a good snow more like a heavy dusting but in Alabama when it snows you take what you can get :-)
I was disappointed that I had to work Friday and wouldn't get to play in the snow with Hunter & Hallie and take some pictures. I left for work begging Tim to take pics of the kids playing in the snow. I had visions of bright toboggans, scarfs etc...What I got was Hunter and Hallie decked out in camouflage from head to toe! I guess to say Tim has his way of doing things and I have mine is an understatement. Although what matters most is they look like they had fun!
 
 
 
 
 
Our cutie pie friend Isabella (what you bet her Mom picked out her pretty & bright snow clothes ;-)
Finally, we have Biscuit enjoying his first snow.

That is all the pics from our first snow for 2010, I hope it won't be our last and maybe next time we will have enough to make a snowman!

No comments:

Post a Comment