Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I am so thankful for....


Tomorrow is Thanksgiving & as I always do I realize how much I have to be thankful for. I truly do not count my blessings as I should so I am thankful for....
A loving husband
Healthy children
A home and food for my family
A loving relationship with my parents growing up
My Mom taking me to church and introducing me to Jesus
Wonderful coworkers and a job I love
True friends that I can count on
As my Mom's health fails, every day I am granted to spend with her
A loving church family
My salvation and that he forgives me when I fail as I do every day
Unanswered prayers (more on that in a later post)

I have so much to be thankful for and it is much more than I deserve. Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you are all blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment