Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Before....&.....After

This is my son Hunter who I think has the prettiest eyes....I know what you're thinking well how can I tell with all that hair in them! I remember looking at my older brother's yearbook and thinking how did the guys wear that long hair!
Well as with most fashions and trends it's BACK! Hunter has had this hairstyle for about 6 months or more & of course we hated it but he loved it until the other day when he uttered these sweet words "Mom I want my hair cut & I want it short" YES I screamed inside without showing too much excitement because anyone with a pre-teen knows this would have made him change his mind. So one hair appointment later and some magic by Jody we have the "after" Hunter. Just look at those eyes! Now if I can just get him to smile :)

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love your blog. The design is so YOU! Welcome to my addiction! And yes, Hunter has beautiful eyes and now we can see them!

    ReplyDelete