Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Time to Dance

Just a few pictures from dance practice last week.  I didn't get as many as I would have liked due to the part that I was distracting Hallie, she kept waving and saying watch me Mom!
Hallie and Gracie talking and (giggling) before class began
Stretching and warming up before tumbling
Hallie takes after my Mom being so limber but unfortunately it skipped my generation-if I ever got that flat to the floor the paramedics would have to help me up!
Tumbling and flipping etc... is Hallie's favorite part of class (and my scariest) she has been practicing this one hand back bend and it terrifies me (and her Dad)
Next was the back handspring and the main part that Hallie wanted me to take pictures of
Gosh sometimes it's hard being a Mom watching your little girl growing up and doing things she loves but that terrify you! It seems like it was only yesterday when my little ballerina looked like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment