Friday, July 23, 2010

Bible School 2010....meet Matthew

We have had bible school this week and it has been wonderful but exhausting. I took hundreds of pictures and haven't even had time to download them yet but wanted to share some of this blue eyed doll. Meet Matthew, the son of Denise my co-group leader for this week of bible school. Anyone who knows me knows I love to take pictures and this baby was my perfect chance to capture blue eyes! I love my brown eyed babies but blue eyes are magical I don't do this cutie justice with my shots but he was so photogenic!

Matthew thanks for being such a sweetie every time I stuck the camera in your face :-)
Oh what a doll he is! Stay tuned for tons of bible school week photos.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait! I'm so thankful you worked as the photographer this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete