Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Plan for Day 3

My objective for beach pictures our last day was to get one shot that I could use as a new picture over our mantle. I have read that the best beach pictures are at dawn and dusk due to the sun making such harsh shadows. These were at 2:00 so I tried to work around squinty eyes. Here are my faves
Group shots

We could not have asked for more beautiful weather this trip it didn't rain and it was in the 70's with a breeze. The Lord really blessed us! I took 120 shots to get these few I should do a post of the others where Hunter & Hallie are rolling their eyes, smirking and laughing.

I plan on doing the pictures in sepia tone and I am the world's worst at making decisions but so far I am leaning toward one of these. I don't know if I'm doing one large picture or 3 smaller ones...
 If I do 3 pictures I may do one of the above in the middle and one of these on each side...

 Ha! I am such a procrastinator, I always have such plans but that is what they stay-plans. I have years of beach pictures but have not updated the picture on our wall since Hallie was 3! If they make it on the wall I will do a post to show you but I wouldn't hold my breath :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...they are all beautiful. I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to take my BFF to the beach! You did amazing! Can't wait to see the shots on the mantle!

    ReplyDelete