Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hunter-Brace Yourself!

Bless Hunter's heart this week he got braces. Hunter sucked his thumb until kindergarten and we had been told braces were inevitable and this week they became a reality.
When I checked Hunter out of school to get his braces-I shared with the ladies there that Hunter was most upset because the Dentist had told him no more sweets or soft drinks. Hunter walked in the office with a Milky Way in one hand and a Coke in the other completely blowing my sympathy tale! The explanation was his team had won in Science and those were the prizes.
Now what kind of Mom would I be if I didn't let him enjoy them one last time!
Hunter smiling big BEFORE braces
Hunter AFTER braces and when they had begun to hurt
I did manage one little smile out of him 
Hunter I pray the time will pass quickly and I know it may not seem like it now but the straight teeth will be worth it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment