Sunday, January 16, 2011

He Shoots-He Scores!

Hunter's JV county basketball team tournament was this weekend. If you remember a few weeks ago I did a post about him making the team.
We were all very excited but Hunter has been disappointed because he only gets to play a few minutes a game. We told him to not lose heart and make the most of the time he does get to play.
(the above shot was his "attitude" shot I just can't believe how tall he is getting!)
Well this weekend he only got to play 2 minutes but he scored 5 points!! He made a 3 pointer and a 2 point lay up-WAY TO GO HUNTER!!!!!! Needless to say we were on cloud nine but Hunter just took it in stride like no big deal :-)
Can you believe I didn't take any pictures of the tournament game?! I have a knack of not bringing my camera when I should but if it means he'll do that good I'll leave it at home every time :-)
The shots below are warm up shots from a game a few weeks ago
Look at the pure joy on that face!

No comments:

Post a Comment