Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Musical

A few weeks ago when I picked Hallie up from school she came out beaming Mom I'm doing a duet! I was shocked. Hallie has always been shy and never wanted to be on stage or in the spotlight. I worried the night of the musical Hallie would have stage fright and not go on the stage but thankfully I was wrong. All of the students did such a great job!
Here are a few pics
Hallie & Claire before the musical started
Hallie, Mady and Claire
Even Elvis was sighted during the performance of You ain't nothing but a hound dog!
Then, he left the building (sorry I couldn't resist)
Agadoo doo doo
To the left....
Jump and down and to the knees...
Time for Hallie & Mady
Their song was Spring Forward, Fall Back
Whew, performance over and back to the Ipod :)
We went out for Mexican and picked Hunter up on the way he walked out looking all GQ preppy :)
The food was delicious but unlike other blogs where they show beautiful pics of the food I was too busy eating and forgot until we were finished and this was all that was left..oh well....all in all it was a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment