Friday, March 19, 2010

First Love... Rediscovered

The bad news....Hunter has been under restriction. The good news...he has rediscovered his first love-basketball.  Before Hunter discovered video games, he was always playing basketball, every day-rain or shine. To be honest I have missed that, I love children to enjoy the outside and be like kids of the "good ole days" not sitting inside all day. I came home from work the other day and found him like this- half soaked partly because it had been raining and partly because he had been playing so hard. It made me smile and I just had to capture a few pictures.
In the next few shots Hunter was showing me the new tricks he has learned. The dribble through the legs and behind his back and spinning the ball on one finger. I remarked to him he was becoming a little Harlem globetrotter! He said ok I've heard of them but just what is their point-I believe Hunter thinks you have to play college or NBA to count :)

No comments:

Post a Comment