Sunday, November 28, 2010

Just Because....

Just a few pics of Hunter & Hallie just because..... It is hard to take pictures of them like I used to but I try to catch them on Sunday mornings or before school if we have an extra minute which is SELDOM!!

I love this new trend where the socks peek out above the boots.
Of course elf Greer wanted her picture taken also
I even begged Hunter to get in on a few
Rosettes are another trend I love and thankfully Hallie likes them too so she didn't fuss about this outfit.  However, she wasn't in the mood for pics which explains this pained smile.
I don't remember what I said that got this sneaky grin from Hunter but at least it also got a real smile from Hallie also. It is such a treat when these two are actually smiling instead of snapping at each other!


No comments:

Post a Comment