Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Competition Day 2


2nd day of competition, our dance was On the Floor-this dance routine is one of my favorites. The costumes also look striking on stage.
The funny thing about them is once you pair them with slicked back hair and bright red lips......

kind of puts you in the mind of this.....
(Are you singing Addicted to Love? I know I am!)

More snapshots, there is a lot of waiting at competitions I mean HOURS, so lots of time for snapshots



Thanks to Patricia for this shot!


It was another great night for awards and in my senility I have forgotten what places etc.. and since Hallie is asleep we will just say it was a great night!

Of course we had to take a few more pics with their medals, Hallie with beauties Madeline and Reagan


Hallie loves Anna! Anna is so sweet and patient to take time with the younger girls.



Sorry for repeated dance post and more to come but it consumes most of our life for the moment. Hunter starts travel basketball this summer so we will be consumed by that soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment