Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bang, Bang, Bang at SUSCC

Hallie's dance group performed Bang, Bang, Bang at SUSCC it is her age division group's dance for this year. This was their second and last performance for basketball season this year. It's a cute upbeat song and the girls did a great job. Here are a couple of pics from the night.

A quick pic before we left

The first smiling face we saw when we got there was Lorianna!

Then Mady joined the group

Girls being silly :-)
(thanks to Jacko for this first pic)


Hallie with the SUSCC Bison mascot bless his heart it was so hot that night even without the suit!

Shots during the dance I was not very close so the shots are not very good :-(
Kick it Hallie Bug!

We also got to see the High School girls perform I am Woman, I loved it-it is so cute!


Next up will be the Atlanta competition and my first attempt at a smoky eye-but not on me on Hallie.....oh me oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment